I never had my own cat for a long time because we always had dogs because my dad liked dogs. But we could never afford to keep them so we would always end up giving them away. Plus I would be too frightened to go into the back garden or wherever they were kept in case they jumped up me. But one day my dad brought home a kitten from a farm where this dog had kept trying to attack it. It was the most nervous little things and at the time we assumed it was a girl and called it Tilly. We even brought it a pink collar :D But one day "Tilly" brough down a cuddly toy from my sister's bed. It was a cat that looked exactly like him (talk about self love!) and he began to do things that a female cat wouldn't do to a cuddly toy :P So we renamed him Charlie :D Charlie is a very aloof cat and we never really bonded. He likes to be on his own a lot, unless he is in a really playful mood. He seemed to attach himself to my mom so I never really spent a lot of time with him.
I was fourteen years old when I met Tilly. Yes I liked the name that much I named my other cat Tilly :D She was in quite a state when we found her. She had been starved and it seemed that she had been dumped on the canal that i lived next to as we saw her walking up the tow path. And then she wouldn't leave us alone. She is the most lvong cat I have ever met. She had no idea whether we were going to hurt her or not and she was still really friendly. Well she followed us back home and she woudn't leave my side. She's still at my side right now actually :D I am very attached to Tilly. I got bullied pretty badly at school and I had to leave my hometown about a year ago and I had no friends. I think Iwould have gone insane if it wasn't for Tilly. The love and loyalty you get from an animal is totally different to the love and loyalty of a human being. Human being seem to fall out of love and be disloyal all the time. They are also quite demanding and selfish. An animal just wants you to love them and not to hurt them mainly. I can tell my little Tilly is so grateful that she has someone to love her. She is an extremely loving cat and most people don't have the time to give her the attention she wants. I've always got her on my lap or she sits at the side of me. She even has her own side of the bed :D And if there isn't enough space next to me when i'm sleeping she will keep padding me with my paws so I wake up. And then she cocks her head to one side as if to say: "are you going to move over then?". Or sometimes she just nudges me over with her bum :) I think I would be lost without her and sometimes I worry how I will be when I lose her :( She is my best friend and I love her more than anything :) And I know that she loves me too :)
Tilly: The sweetest and funniest cat in the world :)






She has beautiful eyes...I have six cats all very different,all extremely faithful and loving...Teela,Anubis,Isis,Shadow,Meera and Morgarna.....
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful names :)
ReplyDeleteI live with my nan now and she has always had cats but they're getting old and most have past away so she only has three left: Dougie, Molly and Blue :) And she let me bring Charlie and Tilly with me :)
She's a beauty! I have seven cats myself.
ReplyDelete